To empower activists with science-based education to challenge existing wildlife management practices and to influence policies that will benefit large predators, primarily through an annual grassroots wildlife conference.
Achieving recovered and thriving wildlife populations
- Engage people to fight for wildlife conservation
- Elevate diverse voices and indigenous peoples in the conservation field
- Support advocacy and direct action
- Change federal and state wildlife policies
- Connect how lifestyle & food choices affect wildlife